CODA Group, the corporate performance management (CPM) and accounting software specialist announced version 10 of the CODA-Financials suite, the best-in-class financial management system for medium and large enterprises.
Major new enhancements include:
- Improved online reporting with extended drill-through and additional sort features
- Greater scope and flexibility for CODA-Portal to provide customized dashboards, with extended drill-through capabilities, making exception reporting and simple performance management requirements easier to implement
- ImagePost automates the input of scanned purchase invoices and other documents directly into CODA-Financials, increasing the automation of the finance function
- Improved Workflow including email customization
- Refinements for CODA e-Finance, the browser client, delivering additional functionality via the web allowing organizations to adopt shared services environments
CODA-Financials version 10 provides a solid foundation for world class finance practice and processes. This is vital in an era when global human resource and commercial markets demand that finance departments must drive down costs whilst adding strategic value to the business.
CODA offers a total finance solution, from managing financial transactions, through handling specialist processes such as e-Procurement and period end closing, to offering analytic tools such as CODA-XL and CODA-Planning. It provides the infrastructure and applications necessary to implement a complete corporate performance management system, helping the finance department to deliver better decisions more efficiently.
CODA's recently launched CODA Collaborative Close, which exploits Microsoft Office 2003 tools, is an example of how the latest technology applied to a problem by experts in the finance domain can produce significant time and cost savings. CODA is also extending its solutions to support compliance to statutory regulations such as IFRS/IAS and the latest corporate governance regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley.
All of CODA's transactional systems are built using a unified transactional data model. This data model is common to all technology platform variations of CODA's transactional products, allowing both easy upgrade paths and making it possible to support a wide range of hardware and operating systems. CODA continues to invest in all platform versions of CODA-Financials and CODA e-Finance, to support them and to respond to the needs of customers both in terms of quality and functionality. This is part of CODA's commitment to maintain the reputation of its financial applications as the best in their class.
CODA's high volume invoice matching is widely used across a number of vertical markets, particularly the retail sector. CODA announced that a new browser-architected product, specifically designed to handle the requirements of high-volume users, will be available in late 2004 as part of a later CODA-Financials version 10 point release.
Workflow processing has been a major investment focus for version 10. This is key to the document flow across the entire CODA-Financials. CODA announced plans to continue heavy investment in this important area.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access