Celequest, a leading provider of operational business intelligence (BI), announced that it has partnered with Bristlecone, a leading provider of extended supply chain solutions, to deliver a massively scalable analysis solution in support of SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence (SAP NetWeaver BI). Celequest's LAVA, a BI appliance, enables customers using SAP NetWeaver BI (previously SAP BW) to provide up-to-the-minute business information to thousands of operational workers via its intuitive, self-service dashboards. When combined with Bristlecone's extensive implementation expertise with SAP solutions, the joint solution offers strong scalability and performance with fast, easy deployment.
Celequest software integrates with SAP NetWeaver BI via standard SAP-certified interfaces, giving LAVA the ability to:
- Browse SAP NetWeaver BI metadata to select required cubes and ODS structures;
- Automatically generate the LAVA cube structures and data models needed to cache data for LAVA users;
- Incrementally update the LAVA cache as new data becomes available in the SAP solution;
- Easily create reports, charts, indicators, and pivot tables that can be delivered to Celequest Performance Dashboards or embedded into SAP NetWeaver Portal.
Celequest's appliance delivery model and unlimited user pricing help reduce the total cost of ownership of deploying SAP NetWeaver BI to large numbers of users. One plug-and-play LAVA appliance supports several thousand users, includes an unlimited number of seat licenses and supports unlimited dashboards and data sources.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access