March 7, 2008 - Captaris Inc., a provider of software products that automate document-centric business processes, announced a new suite of capture and business process management products for customers who are using Microsofts Office SharePoint Server 2007.
The flagship release of the new suite of products enables customers to accelerate business processes, support compliance initiatives by controlling and tracking documents from the point of origin and to share document information.
- RightDocs facilitates document capture from imaging sources, performs document classification and data extraction from structured, semi-structured and unstructured documents and sends documents them into SharePoint 2007.
- RightStar removes human errors, improves security and compliance by reducing the number of people handling sensitive information.
- RightFlow helps with compliance by creating secure, auditable and repeatable processes.
- Based on Captaris OCR server technology, the TIFF iFilter enables enterprise search of scanned documents alongside all the electronic documents.
Our recent acquisition of ODT is paying immediate dividends by expanding our capture product offerings and significantly increasing our capability to serve the rapidly evolving distributed capture market, stated David P. Anastasi, president and CEO of Captaris.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access