February 14, 2013 -- CA Technologies brought out this week a new version of its CA CloudMinder identity and access management service with extended support for social identities and additional on-premise and cloud applications.
CA CloudMinder provides identity and access management (IAM) for both cloud-based or on-premise applications in a scalable multi-tenant IAM-as-a-service solution.
The enhanced product offers:
- Support for social identities. With support for OpenID, OAuth, WS-Fed and SAML, CA CloudMinder provides single-sign on and self-registration to vendor sites using Facebook and Google identities, which can help drive social media marketing campaigns, according to CA.
- Extended support for on-premise and cloud applications. By adding more than 30 connectors for provisioning, including support for Microsoft Office 365, mainframes and other enterprise applications, CA said, CloudMinder now has an increased number of out-of-the-box configurations, which can improve deployment times.
- More choice. By connecting to CA’s provisioning, federation and advanced authentication solutions, CA CloudMinder can preserve the investment in configuring those solutions as it unifies IAM administration into the CA CloudMinder interface. “This gives customers a choice,” the company said. “They can use CA CloudMinder IAM as-a-service alone to manage all on-premise or cloud applications, or they can use a mix of CA CloudMinder with CA Technologies on-premise IAM solutions – all managed from a single user interface.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access