In response to the growing need among enterprises for a solution to increasingly complex message management issues, C2C released its Archive One suite of message management products and rapid-response tools. C2C's products are designed to offer IT managers a comprehensive solution to manage e-mail archiving, search and discovery and mailbox capacity.
Industry research shows that in 2006, the average corporate e-mail user will send and receive nearly 90 e-mails a day, the equivalent of 1.5MB per day of storage. In two years, this number is predicted to rise to over 3MB per day, per user. Compliance requirements also continue to rise, holding enterprises more accountable for storing and retrieving data sent and received from their e-mail and instant message systems. This year, US companies will spend more than $15 billion on technology products to adhere to these regulations.
"As businesses become more sophisticated, the volume and complexity of data exchanged using email forces IT managers to evaluate more comprehensive message management systems," said David Hunt, CEO of C2C. "With the Archive One suite and additional rapid response tools, we've assembled the market's most complete set of products that enable companies to better address issues including mailbox capacity, data storage, e-mail discovery, access permissions and regulatory compliance."
C2C's Archive One product set includes:
- Compliance Manager: Compliance Manager reduces the legal risk associated with e-mail for organizations, and ensures the corporate information store of e-mails is indexed, archived and stored effectively. Designed for organizations of all sizes that need an effective system to meet e-mail archival and retrieval regulations, this product offers fast indexing, search and retrieval of e-mail with secure administration and full audit trails to aid compliance with SEC, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, and other regulations.
- Policy Manager: Policy Manager helps organizations enforce policies for e-mail retention and retrieval, thereby reducing their capacity requirements and storage costs. Policy Manager ensures that e-mail information is indexed, archived and stored effectively and improves server performance by ensuring only the optimum levels of messages are stored on the Microsoft Exchange server.
- Access Security Manager: Access Security Manager protects e-mail systems by auditing and managing access rights so that only appropriate people have access to other users' mail. Access Security Manager reduces the possibility of e-mail theft from the organization and helps administrators ensure that compliance laws and e-mail policies are being followed.
The Archive One solution is flexible and adaptable to scale from tens to thousands of users and integrate seamlessly with companies' existing storage hardware and management applications. Users can install the products quickly and easily with no intervention from outside consultants.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access