Business Objects, a world-leading provider of business intelligence (BI) solutions, announced newly expanded education and consulting services that enable customers to leverage business intelligence solutions to transform their business.
Business Objects Global Services delivers a complete offering ranging from technical installation services to highly targeted strategic solutions, all designed to help customers and partners drive innovation within their businesses and achieve new levels of competitive differentiation. Business Objects will work closely with system integrator and solution provider partners to create a seamless experience for customers through tightly integrated processes and shared delivery methods.
"Business intelligence has evolved from a standard component of the IT infrastructure to the single most important and strategic solution in any company's arsenal," said Mark Doll, senior vice president of global services at Business Objects. "Business Objects Global Services offers targeted levels of services that match our customers' needs and the maturity of their business intelligence standardization. Our customers benefit from global services that are a combination of our own capabilities used in concert with those of our valued systems integrator and solution provider partners. From education services, product implementations, and platform standardization, to data and performance management strategies, the extended Business Objects Global Services enables customers to use business intelligence to foster their business innovation."
Business Objects Global Services provides customers and partners with a comprehensive range of service lines, world-class quality based on rigorous training and certifications, and standards and methodologies that can be deployed consistently around the globe. Based on the Business Intelligence Solution Accelerator methodology, a proven approach to implementing strategic business intelligence solutions, these integrated service lines consist of five key practices:
- Education Services - provides training from certified experts, with authorized curriculums and course materials, and leverages the proven results of over one million training hours delivered to customers by Business Objects education services last year.
- Product Services - uses a proven approach to accelerate the installation, configuration, and use of the full spectrum of Business Objects solutions to deliver immediate results.
- Platform Services - delivers a robust, scalable, and cost efficient business intelligence infrastructure to enable more advanced capabilities, and lays the foundation on which higher value BI initiatives are based.
- Data Services - provides the services required to source the right data, ensure consistent data quality, and implement a data architecture tailored to the analytical and performance management requirements of the entire organization. Data Services leverages the Business Objects enterprise information management (EIM) solutions to ensure customers can drive performance based on complete, timely and accurate information.
- Decision Services - helps customers to define a complete BI strategy to achieve their performance goals. Decision Services also assists customers with implementing industry specific analytic applications to create highly targeted business intelligence solutions in various industries, including communications, consumer packaged goods (CPG), financial services, government, healthcare and retail among others.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access