With business intelligence strategies getting so much attention, why is there a problem with delivering on the promise of BI projects? Most of these “strategies” developed are really more tactical than anything and are very prescriptive. Companies typically embark on such “strategic” exercises because of a central event, such as:
• Changes in leadership, • Enterprise cost reduction initiatives, • M&A activity, or • Implementation of a new enterprise resource planning system.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access