July 15, 2008 - BearingPoint, Inc., a management and technology consulting firm, introduced its Information Management Solution Suite to help businesses and government agencies tackle the increase in the volume and complexity of information.
The new portfolio gives BearingPoint the ability to deliver information management services more rapidly and broadly, with the flexibility to tailor the services to address the needs of each client.
The BearingPoint Information Management portfolio of services addresses data governance, data quality and master data management and focuses on three areas of improvement:
- Enhanced decision-making and appropriate access to information across the organization through business intelligence solutions,
- Increased effectiveness and consistency in capturing and sharing data and
- More secure and cost-effective retention of enterprise information.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access