MaintenanceNet, Inc., the provider of maintenance contract management services, announced a partnership with BEAR Data to provide the value of MaintenanceNet, an online service for maintenance contract management. Renamed and branded SupportNet, powered by MaintenanceNet, the Web-enabled application is an extension to BEAR Data's current service offering and provides customers an automated single system of record for managing and tracking service contracts.
SupportNet automates the contract management process and provides real-time access and visibility to maintenance contract data. The secure, online application generates automatic renewal notifications when maintenance contracts are up for expiration; it also allows BEAR Data and their customers to:
- View entire maintenance contract portfolio in a single-system;
- Reduce man hours associated with maintenance quotes, renewals and consolidations;
- Eliminate the risk of noncoverage of critical assets with automatic expiration notifications;
- Efficient management of maintenance entitlement & alignment of assets to coverage
- Improve operational efficiencies and savings.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access