arcplan, Inc., a business intelligence (BI) software provider, is helping its customers comply with the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 (SOA) with its new arcplan SOA framework. For more than a decade, arcplan’s dynaSight analytic platform has aided some of the world’s leading companies in producing timely, accurate and informative financial reports with ease, improving business management and performance. The arcplan framework for corporate accountability builds on this record of success. It offers one clear version of the truth with one standardized platform for the entire company, regardless of infrastructure.
arcplan’s SOA framework delivers:
- Data Access Point and click access to all of your data with the ease of your Web browser and compare data from different sources on the same page.
- Data Visibility Perform rolling and predictive forecasting, giving executives a way to monitor all key metrics in real-time.
- Data Control Provide structure and documentation to your audit process with COSO-compliant internal controls.
- Data Validation Validate your pre-audit numbers instantly. Variances are automatically flagged and quantified. Submit final numbers to EDGAR with one click. Other benefits include rapid application development, real-time Web-enabled reporting, sophisticated write-back capabilities, seamless infrastructure integration and access to disparate data sources.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access