Aprimo, Incorporated, a leader in enterprise marketing management, introduced seven new market offerings, addressing the most common problems marketing organizations face. These offerings enable marketing organizations to increase financial visibility, reduce campaign cycle times, accelerate customer acquisition and improve customer retention. Each market offering may be customized to fit the needs of individual customers.
Comprised of software and services, these new offerings include: Marketing Planning, Expense Management, Job Initiation and Production Management, Campaign Management, Dialogue Management, Event Management and Lead Management.
- Marketing Planning Achieve visibility and alignment of marketing investments to key objectives; reduce the cycle times required to plan, review and approve tactics.
- Expense Management Track and manage marketing investments across teams, business units and geographies; improve financial visibility and establish internal controls.
- Job Initiation and Production Streamline creation and routing of creative briefs; improve project coordination and productivity; reduce errors and increase resource capacity without adding headcount.
- Campaign Management Analyze, segment and execute multichannel campaigns with precision and scale.
- Dialogue Management Accelerate customer acquisition and retention strategies by establishing e-mail dialogues with prospects and customers.
- Event Management Manage and streamline event logistics; facilitate pre- and post-event communications with organizers, attendees, exhibitors, suppliers and sponsors.
- Lead Management Qualify and incubate leads; automate distribution, notification and escalation of leads; attribute leads and sales transactions to marketing investments.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access