ApplTop Solutions announced the forthcoming release of their next major product for the Oracle E-Business Suite, ASL*Audit, an auditing solution for the Oracle E-Business Suite.
Ensuring sensitive and critical data is correctly audited ensures accountability which is essential in today's world of corporate governance and regulation. ASL*Audit provides all the tools needed to enable its users to quickly and effectively audit their corporate data.
ASL*Audit will provide very simple to use auditing tools specifically for the Oracle E-Business Suite. No technical skills or coding of any kind will be required. Any table within a connected database can be audited; setup takes only seconds using the user-friendly user interface that is built directly into the Oracle E-Business Suite.
Two editions of the product will be available, the first edition to be released is the Standard Edition (SE); this supports transactional data auditing. Shortly after the release of this edition will follow the Enterprise Edition (EE). As well as sharing the same DML auditing functionality as the SE, the EE will also have the following features:
- Database Structure Auditing. Changes to database structure are audited.
- The ability to disable certain types of database structure change, for example, stop a table structure from being altered.
- Form/Screen usage auditing within the Oracle E-Business Suite
- Various database event auditing (such as server errors)
- Automatic Event Notification via e-mail
ASL*Audit/SE will be officially launched in July 2004 with ASL*Audit/EE following shortly thereafter. The product is being made available worldwide. Full product details including licensing/pricing will be made available shortly.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access