July 31, 2008 - Anark Corporation announced Anark Core 2.0, its innovative, automated 3D CAD transformation platform, which adds expanded conversion, transformation and automation capabilities to prepare 3D product design data for visualization, simulation, CAE and supply-chain-data-exchange applications.
The Anark Core platform is a software solution that transforms native 3D CAD data for use throughout manufacturing design, engineering and support organizations. Anark Core enables users to automate the modification of 3D product structure and geometry and export revised product data into high-precision B-rep and lightweight mesh formats. The system creates recipes that can be applied automatically to revised product design data.
New feature highlights in Anark Core 2.0 include:
- Drag-and-drop editing of product structure to facilitate the creation of multiple product representations from original assembly data;
- The ability to remove B-rep face geometry to produce inner- and outer-mold-line representations for visualization, simulation and OEM-supplier data exchange;
- New Core CAD Transformer Service enables PDM servers to fully automate Anark Core Server for change-list-driven transformation of CAD geometry;
- The ability to import and convert visualization assemblies and geometry from CATIA V5 CATPRODUCT, CATPART and CGR files into multiple lightweight mesh formats; and
- The ability to import and convert assemblies and B-rep geometry from SolidWorks;
- Inventor formats; and
- Import and export B-rep geometry in ACIS SAT format.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access