Acopia Networks, Inc., a leader in high-performance, intelligent file virtualization, and FIFTHWAVE Solutions, a leading UK-based independent solutions provider, announced that the two companies have entered into a partnership agreement. Under its terms, FIFTHWAVE Solutions will offer the Acopia family of ARX solutions to its customers across multiple vertical markets, including investment banking, telecommunications and manufacturing. The inclusion of the Acopia ARX product set into the established infrastructure offerings from FIFTHWAVE will provide its customers with the extended capability to better manage the growth, complexity and cost of their globally distributed, file-based information, by providing automatic, policy-driven, data migration, tiering, load balancing and replication capabilities across their heterogeneous storage environments.
Acopia ARX systems simplify file storage management, making it easier than ever for companies to migrate, tier, balance, and replicate file data across the entire enterprise storage environment.
Specifically, Acopia ARX intelligent file virtualization provides customers with the ability to:
- Migrate large numbers of files, transparently to users, without scheduled outages.
- Tier data to appropriate storage media automatically and continuously - freeing expensive high-performance disk and dramatically reducing storage and backup costs.
- Increase utilization and optimize performance with advanced real-time load balancing.
- Replicate data efficiently and flexibly to ensure data protection and high availability.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access