While the enterprise data warehouse has become a staple for stability and accuracy in delivering corporations mission-critical data, big data has disrupted the status quo with data lakes and other approaches that increase the agility and fidelity of the data an enterprise consumes. We call this approach “Data-First” and it’s changing the way businesses think about their existing data warehouses.
1. Constraints of Today’s Data Warehouses
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access