While cloud adoption may be exciting for developers, ungoverned and unregulated cloud service usage across the enterprise can cause big headaches for IT departments. Cloud sprawl, the use of public cloud services and applications by employees or business units without the permission of IT, must be reined in sooner rather than later. When it comes to cloud sprawl containment, there are five things every CIO needs to know.
1. Employee Education Does Not Equal Understanding
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access