Master data management (MDM) and data governance experts are set to convene next month at a major conference in New York. Here's a look at five experts who will be stepping onto the stage at the MDM & Data Governance Summit (Oct. 4-6, Manhattan), along with their areas of focus.
1. Rajan Chandras, director of data architecture and strategy, NYU Langone Medical Center. Chandras and Informatica's Monica Mullen will describe the convergence imperative -- diving into multi-domain MDM, data quality and reference data.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access