A year ago, Val Haskell and I collaborated on predictions related to sustainability for 2010. This year, I am going to look back at those predictions to see how closely reality matched what we said, and I will come up with some new predictions for 2011.
1. 2010 prediction: Energy management will increase as a priority. Energy price volatility will continue to threaten corporate bottom lines and the two key consumers of energy - buildings and data centers - will be scrutinized. Energy management software will be implemented at more and more sites to get this spending under control.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Information Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access