Unstructured Data/Content Management
Any document, file, image, report, form, etc. without a highly defined data model or relational structure for convenient use in automated processing; unstructured data may contain many facts: fields, dates, names etc., but not organized in the rows and columns associated with structured data.
- Roundtable: How Financial Firms Can Improve Data Quality
- Common Misconceptions About Machine Learning in Cybersecurity
- Blockchain Could Be Key Tool For Tracking Data Origin and Authority
- Why the Answer to Your Big Data Problem is Actually a Question
- 3 Ways Every Enterprise Can Make Data-Driven Decisions