Unstructured Data/Content Management
Any document, file, image, report, form, etc. without a highly defined data model or relational structure for convenient use in automated processing; unstructured data may contain many facts: fields, dates, names etc., but not organized in the rows and columns associated with structured data.
- Top BI & Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Using Business Analytics to Make the Most of Data in 2016