Survey respondents named a range of components that should be included in a comprehensive approach to data management. The most popular choice was a centralized MDM hub or repository, cited by 70 percent, followed by data governanace (64 percent) and a data warehouse (60 percent).
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!