Baseball sage Yogi Berra once noted that predictions are difficult, especially about the future. For marketers, the ability to anticipate a customer's decision-making process based in part on an analysis of that individual's past actions would be invaluable. While no one can yet perfectly forecast behavior, tools are increasingly becoming available that allow nontechnical users to intuitively combine predictive models that were once the province of statisticians with a completely new breed of user-oriented business rules that can significantly improve the customer interaction experience.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!