By recognizing business intelligence (BI) as a transformative inflection point, Intel Corporation made global procurement reporting (GPR) a major contributor to the $300M business value of the company's e-procurement program. Formalizing the design approach utilized by GPR and adopting it throughout the enterprise can dramatically increase a transformation program's chances for attaining predefined business value.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!