Ventana Research has been in the forefront of identifying the critical role master data management (MDM) plays in reducing errors in data and costs resulting from them. MDM also can increase the speed and effectiveness of business decisions. But lacking education and solid research on the topic, many organizations haven't known that it can improve the accuracy and consistency of data and so haven't adopted MDM. To fill this void, in October Ventana Research completed analysis of its primary research program on master data management, which involved surveying more than 500 qualified organizations to identify the maturity of MDM implementations along with trends and directions in its use.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!