Hidden subtypes represent a valid and very important layer of database design that is missing from today's data models but which is absolutely vital for understanding and specifying database design.
Is Data Modeling Sufficient for Database Design?
OCT 24, 2006 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine