Hidden subtypes represent a valid and very important layer of database design that is missing from today's data models but which is absolutely vital for understanding and specifying database design.
Is Data Modeling Sufficient for Database Design?
OCT 24, 2006 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds