Transforming business processes to coordinate with new technology capabilities requires collaborative and strategic discussions within an organization, especially across functional areas. Process discussions across functional areas should involve IT personnel, business process subject matter experts, training and development personnel, and executive sponsors. The goal of these discussions is the identification of integration points and elimination of duplicate processes and applications.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!