Enterprise computing, with its melange of applications, tools and systems, has created silos of content and data across the organization. Today's CIO is challenged to integrate these distinct technologies to serve critical business imperatives. Ventana Research advises IT organizations to address this challenge directly by building programs and processes for managing integration across the enterprise.
ViewTo meet the challenge of integrating their existing enterprise software portfolios, organizations will need new strategies and programs. Successfully creating them can help to reduce costs and deploy content and data to address tangible business needs. Yet our research and client surveys have revealed a lack of understanding about how to choose and deploy integration technology.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!