SEP 6, 2005 1:00am ET

Related Links

Visiting Nurse Service Cares About Cloud Security
October 25, 2011
Light at the End of the Silo
October 28, 2010
Pitney Bowes Releases Enhancements to MapInfo Professional
September 13, 2010

Web Seminars

How Intelligent Digital Self-Service with Customer Analytics Can Lower Costs and Raise Revenue
Available On Demand
Improve Omni-channel Shopping Experience with Product Information Management
August 21, 2014

Ventana Research: Integrating Business Intelligence and Microsoft Office

Print
Reprints
Email

The survey on which this study is based was administered in the spring of 2004 via the Web to 1,121 respondents. Respondents were solicited via e-mail and newsletter, using readership lists from publications including DM Review. Of the respondents, 197 were qualified to complete the survey. The sample population represented medium ($100M - $1B annual revenue) or large ($1B+ size) companies. Roughly 60% of the respondents worked in IT organizations and the remaining 40% had line-of-business roles. Roughly 75% of the sample population was from North America, 10% from Europe and 10% from Asia-Pacific.

Get access to this article and thousands more...

All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:

  • Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
  • Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
  • Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
  • Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
  • Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!

Already Registered?

Filed under:

Advertisement

Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn
Login  |  My Account  |  White Papers  |  Web Seminars  |  Events |  Newsletters |  eBooks
FOLLOW US
Please note you must now log in with your email address and password.