The survey on which this study is based was administered in the spring of 2004 via the Web to 1,121 respondents. Respondents were solicited via e-mail and newsletter, using readership lists from publications including DM Review. Of the respondents, 197 were qualified to complete the survey. The sample population represented medium ($100M - $1B annual revenue) or large ($1B+ size) companies. Roughly 60% of the respondents worked in IT organizations and the remaining 40% had line-of-business roles. Roughly 75% of the sample population was from North America, 10% from Europe and 10% from Asia-Pacific.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!