Organizations have never been so eager to adopt business intelligence (BI) technology. Unfortunately, lack of alignment between people, process and technology has led to many misguided business intelligence deployments. Using a business-centric methodology and process-improvement type approach organizations can leverage BI efficiently to enable Performance Management. Ventana Research believes organizations that do not take this approach will find themselves - like many after the waves of ERP and CRM - with under-utilized and over-purchased technology that does not provide a competitive advantage.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!