By combining today’s low-maintenance activity-based cost management systems with scorecarding, organizations can transform their cost structure and work activities, and communicate their strategies to the employees.
Activity-Based Costing and Performance-Measure Weighted Scorecards
APR 16, 2002 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Information Governance Crucial As Healthcare Relies On Quality of Data
- Driving New Business Value with Big Data and Data Science
- Data Quality for Analytics: Clean Input Drives Better Decisions
- 20 Top Master Data Management Solutions for 2016 (Part 1)
- Gartners Top 10 Technologies for Information Security in 2016