By combining today’s low-maintenance activity-based cost management systems with scorecarding, organizations can transform their cost structure and work activities, and communicate their strategies to the employees.
Activity-Based Costing and Performance-Measure Weighted Scorecards
APR 16, 2002 1:00am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence