Social media includes the tools and activities of personal and group engagement, discourse and shared experience. In social and business settings, collaboration tools and platforms help to summon, engage and organize people, information, activities, projects and programs with shared planning, records, timelines and measures of work.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Job One for the CDO: Lay Foundation for Data Management
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes