Social media includes the tools and activities of personal and group engagement, discourse and shared experience. In social and business settings, collaboration tools and platforms help to summon, engage and organize people, information, activities, projects and programs with shared planning, records, timelines and measures of work.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event