Cesar Fernandez is director of product solutions for PMG, a software company that deploys enterprise service catalogs for the Global 2000. With a Six Sigma Black Belt and ITIL v3 certification, Fernandez has over 20 years of experience in business process management. After several years of working closely with the PMG customer base, he now leads the company in developing service catalog solutions targeted to specific customer needs.
Recent Stories From this Author
5 Things Every CIO Needs to Know About Cloud Sprawl
January 27, 2014 The use of public cloud services and applications by employees or business units without the permission of IT must be reined in
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event