Steve Dine is the managing partner and founder of Datasource Consulting, LLC. He has extensive experience delivering and managing successful, highly scalable and maintainable data integration and business intelligence solutions. He is a faculty member at The Data Warehouse Institute and a judge for the Annual TDWI Best Practices Awards. Contact Steve via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter: @steve_dine or LinkedIn.
Recent Stories From this Author
Does Hadoop Mean the End of the Data Model?
October 2, 2014 Does Hadoop mean that data models are no longer required? The answer to this question lies in the purpose of a data model and...
10 BI Trends and Expectations for 2014
April 28, 2014 Each year, we reflect upon the business intelligence and enterprise information management industry and provide a review of...
How to Implement Lean BI
February 12, 2013 Lean business intelligence principles help organizations deliver greater value across all levels of decision-makers by...
Why Most BI Programs Under-Deliver Value
February 5, 2013 From the start, the road to business intelligence value is based on a flawed assumption and is destined to under deliver on...
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Gartners Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends for 2017
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine