Risk management is a strategy for identifying, assessing and prioritizing uncertainty in the planning and course of an organization's operation. Risks vary widely by type and industry, can be natural or man-made, short or long term, positive or negative in their impact and an organization's need to plan or respond.
- Gartners Top 10 Predictions for IT in 2017 and Beyond
- Heart Organization Building Big Data Platform to Aid Precision Medicine
- 4 Ways Business Intelligence Software Improves Data Analysis
- 5 Things to Do When Your Organization Gets Hacked
- Virtuous Machines -- How Analytics Will Underpin Artificial Intelligence