Risk management is a strategy for identifying, assessing and prioritizing uncertainty in the planning and course of an organization's operation. Risks vary widely by type and industry, can be natural or man-made, short or long term, positive or negative in their impact and an organization's need to plan or respond.
- 4 Predictions for Cloud Computing and Machine Learning In 2017
- Cloud Computing Sees Huge Growth Rates Across All Segments
- 14 Top Paying Data & Business Intelligence Jobs for 2017
- Why CIOs Should Prioritize People Analytics in 2017
- Organizational Complexity Greatest Threat to Cybersecurity, Study Finds