Like any other industry, telecommunications has niche needs from evolving technology. Industry vendors also provide tech services and solutions, and share particular interest in the development of public on-demand service clouds or data tools to scroll social media channels for customers experiencing outages. One industry group, the nonprofit TM Forum, represents about 900 communications providers and buyers, ranging from Cisco, NTT and SAS to Ohio State University and telecoms in Croatia and Egypt.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!