Imagine you are a regional sales head for a major retailer in U.S. and you want to know what drives sales in your top performing stores. Your research team comes back with a revealing insight - the most significant predictor in their model is the average number of cars present in stores’ parking lots.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!