As the global economy gains momentum, more companies are renewing their focus on investing in innovation. In fact, according to a recent report published by Boston Consulting Group, 72 percent of companies surveyed reported that this is among their top three priorities. And no doubt many are making a point to channel more of their budgets toward technology that enhances enterprise collaboration, as this helps accelerate the pace of innovation.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!