When all the hugs and rounds of cheering at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena finally died down late last Sunday night, the scientists, engineers and navigators who had just improbably placed a car-sized planetary rover onto the surface of Mars dutifully returned to their terminals to commence years of surface exploration.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!