Security is inextricably linked with electronic and human processes. Yet process is one of the most difficult things to enforce with any degree of reliability or effectiveness. This in itself can be a threat agent. The flow of information is too rapid and voluminous to address in the traditional way, which calls for a wholesale shift in thinking about the process of security management.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!