Standard relational databases are great at serving as the data platform for most transactional applications. But when an organization needs the utmost performance and speed, many turn to in-memory databases, also known as fully cached databases. This is a look at the current vendor landscape for in-memory databases, explanation of the technology behind their offerings, and description of business scenarios best served by in-memory databases.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!