Many organizations’ success or failure is determined by the decisions they make. Insurance companies must make good decisions about which claims to pay or what to charge for a policy. Health care organizations must decide if it is safe to discharge someone or give them a particular medication. Retailers must decide what to stock where and how to promote it to their customers. Telecommunication companies must decide if they want to retain a customer and what offer is most likely to succeed. Banks must decide whether to refinance a loan and what product to sell to make a customer more sticky.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!