The insurance industry remains under continuing pressure to increase operating efficiency through better data utilization. At the same time, insurers must also manage a wide range of risks. By using social network analysis (SNA) to root out fraud and criminal behavior, carriers can increase efficiency and manage risk simultaneously.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!