Data quality is essential to businesses in prospecting and retention efforts. Without accurate data, companies struggle to execute successful marketing campaigns or fulfill customer expectations. Despite the importance of accurate data, a recent Experian QAS study revealed that 45 percent of businesses do not have a data quality strategy.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!