A company’s enterprise content management strategy is a complex approach involving many layers. At the core of ECM is the attempt to maximize business intelligence. The challenge is, while businesses grow and the intelligence within that business becomes more complex, the needs for BI evolve as well. As more data is being stored in both structured and unstructured formats, within the organization and externally, ECM strategies have to incorporate technologies to not only locate information, but locate the most appropriate data in a timely manner.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!