Data and information created from data are widely recognized as key enterprise assets. To leverage the data available internally, enterprises embark on initiatives like building data warehouses, operational data stores, master data hubs and repositories to facilitate data mining and analytical reporting.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!