Master data management has moved from being the new kid on the block to now be recognized as a mature and accepted technology widely regarded as essential for delivering reliable business data. It has often been said that data governance is key to successful master data management, but is it? There is scant information available on the approach being adopted by organizations that have implemented both data governance and MDM.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!