If we use the term data scientist, we imply that there is data science. Data management, in turn, has its pedigree in philosophy
Data Management is Based on Philosophy, Not Science
MAY 1, 2012 4:19am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Super Bowl 50: Houghton Data Science Students Score Big Behind the Scenes
- 1 In 3 Americans Victim of Healthcare Data Breach in 2015
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event