As is invariably the case in technological advances, the many benefits of digital records are offset by significant risks. Chief among these risks is the cost of electronic discovery during litigation. E-discovery is the use of sophisticated sampling and search tools to mine databases for documents relevant to a lawsuit.
All Information Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to:
- Full access to information-management.com including all searchable archived content
- Exclusive E-Newsletters delivering the latest headlines to your inbox
- Access to White Papers, Web Seminars, and Blog Discussions
- Discounts to upcoming conferences & events
- Uninterrupted access to all sponsored content, and MORE!