There seems to be a lot of agreement that conceptual modeling is needed in data management. There is also some disagreement about what it is, and little understanding of how to do it
Big Data and the Coming Conceptual Model Revolution
APR 10, 2012 5:40am ET
To continue, please log in or register.
- 4 Skill Sets the Next Generation of Big Data Analysts Are Learning
- Why Most Business Intelligence Tools Fail the 'Hadoop Test'
- Six Trends That Will Change How You Think About Data Storage
- Super Bowl 50: From Data Science Classroom to Sport's Premier Event
- Top Data Analytics Companies: The Leaders and Visionaries